When I do dream

When I'm completely bored I start dreaming. And then it's almost 10 pm and I need to go to sleep!
The life is unfair for those who need more than 7 hours of sleep every night.

I dream about:
* summer when I'll get back home at 7 pm and it will be nice and sunny... and sunny and nice. And I'll go for a run. Or maybe try to wake up at 6:40 am (which is completely doable if it's summer) and then go for a nice run before getting ready to work. It means running equals relaxation and happiness, summer equals happiness, so running plus summer is absolute happiness. I wanted to say Utopia, but no, it's doable, reachable, tasteable;

* finding new job and learning something new! New people, new energy, new projects. I think God wanted me to be where I am now, to see and experience what I do see and I do experience, it sculpts me, changes me, makes me to grow up and see what people and situations I want to avoid in my life. He always sends me lessons, that guy!  Oh my dear comfort zone, I'll miss you so much.

* taking more pictures. I find it extremely relaxing, but I actually do like staging the things before I take the picture or looking for scenes that are 'only here, only now'. I kind a hate only 1 thing in this - it's taking the pictures of myself. Yeah, I know... Selfies with others doesn't count.

* seeing more cities than we seen in 2016! Possible, not possible? I hope it's possible.

* reading more! For me it works like this. I'm so horribly lazy to take that book (or kindle, usually kindle) unless I left it in the middle of some grand action like the one when Moors were taking over Spain or Robert Baratheon was just about to die. The fiction is an absolute goddess of literary!

* ps will add pics next day, too lazy!



Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

Ilgas tekstas apie kažką

Summa Summarum 2022-iesiems

Laiškai genijui arba kažkas ne taip