Time for 10 positives

Hello World!

So basically... where to start... This blog was hanging out somewhere there in the wide valleys of the internet for more than a year. And I could not be bothered about it. Opened once or twice, thought about it several times and finally after 14 months of un-monitored silence, decided I should maybe write something in.

This one hell of a year is going on, but shhh, at least it's not boring, not for a moment... (1st positive!)

August 2017 I quit my, back then, new and well paid job. Mainly for toxic environment. Need to admit, some things were my fault, some others weren't, but it helped me building my personality and this is what I'm grateful for. It gave me a couple of relations that I'm always happy to get a dinner with, lots of experience, good entry on my CV and, most important, food for thoughts about myself and my path. (2nd positive!)

After 2 months, maybe 10 interviews and lots, lots of kilometres running round and round St. Albans, I got 3 job offers and happily accepted one. It was a good place... for a short time. Exactly what I needed to forget bad experiences, learn something cool, meet great people and move on. And we even moved from St. Albans to Central London (3rd positive!) After three months I've experienced so far the worst week in my life, loosing my job on Tuesday, loosing my beloved Grandpa on Friday... May God rest his soul...

Same company offered me a position with another team, but due to some fucked up financial crisis, changed their mind a couple of months later by giving me my second redundancy note in eight months. Well, at least I got a good redundancy package and nice recommendations! (4th positive!)

Almost two months of unemployment. Hot hot summer and lots of time for myself. In general, it was a good time! (5th positive!) Which ended up with my current employment in a digital marketing agency. (6th very positive!) Guys, I'm changing the field! For the past two months I'm the girl for automated e-mailing, creative and development management. Hope it's gonna stay this way... hopefully a little bit less busy, but exciting and interesting! (7th positive!)

Our two best-friend-couples got divorced. They're actually 'going through' divorce (as if it would be a cursed forest) which is a sad fact and overall strange experience for me and my fiancee. But after all, if it gives a new stimulus to live their life to it's fullest, I'm happy for all of them. (8th positive!)

Now the rest of my story is going to be short...

I hope for Holidays in December (9th positive!)
I hope the rest of the year is merry and fulfilling (10th positive!)

As I finally admitted that I'm real bad in keeping promises, especially those to myself, I'll not promise next post. Just switching off till the next time.

Wish you (don't think anyone is reading, but anyway) hyggel'ish autum, lots of coziness and good moments with your loved ones.

With regards,
Juste

*A photo taken on the road back to Pasvalys... 07/10/2018





Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

Ilgas tekstas apie kažką

Summa Summarum 2022-iesiems

Laiškai genijui arba kažkas ne taip